Prolux Electrical Contractors operates a 24 hour, seven-day service and maintenance division, with this division supporting fit-outs. Prolux have the technical expertise in the development of asset management and strategies for each site. We are able to provide every client with the best possible maintenance solutions for each building’s electrical requirements.
For routine maintenance, each property is individually assessed, regardless of its prior maintenance plan. A new, comprehensive maintenance plan is proposed, with a 12 month strategy, outlining the associated maintenance costs for the duration of the plan.
For emergency breakdowns, Prolux Electrical Contractors provides an immediate response. They achieve this by utilising technicians already located within close proximity of the emergency, working on-site at a scheduled fit-out. It is this structure within the company that cements their position as leaders in emergency breakdown services – offering the quickest response times available.
Electrical Maintenance Services:
- Fault Diagnosis
- Test & Tag
- Globe and Lamp Replacements
- Exit & Emergency Light Testing
- Thermal Imaging
- Load Testing: up to 250kw 4 pole & 400kw 2 pole
- Switchboard Maintenance
- RCD Testing
- Lightning Protection Testing
- Compliance Inspections
- UPS Service & Testing
- Air Circuit Breaker Testing
- Generator Testing & Maintenance
- VSD Testing & Maintenance
At Prolux Electrical Contractors we understand that electrical maintenance can regularly lead to project upgrades. Continual repairs to old or previously poorly maintained equipment can be costly and identifying this prior to an immanent malfunction is the key to consistently maintaining a fully functioning building.
Progressing an older building into the 21st century is often seen as an integral part in attracting potential tenants and building owners. Projects that often arise during electrical maintenance are:
- Motor Control & Prevention Systems
- Motor Management Systems
- UPS Installation
- Generator Upgrades & Replacement
- Mains & Switchboard Upgrades
- Essential & Non-Essential Power Distribution
- Self-testing Exit & Emergency Lighting
- Power Factor Correction
- Voltage Optimisation
- Energy Efficiency – Solar & LED Lighting