After an appraisal, Prolux identified through installing new LED lighting that a savings of close to $6,546 p.a. could be achieved through the Victorian Energy Upgrades (VEU) Program, and in addition a 52.8% reduction in energy consumption.
LED lighting is more than 60% efficient than fluorescent and halogen lighting and they are a safer alternative.
The new LED lighting installation consisted of upgrading to the following lights:
- Offices (on all levels): NOVA LED Panel Lights
- Foyers: Square Universal DL / STAR Downlights
- Internal Common Areas: STAR Ceiling Panels, STAR Downlights (L5) / Square Downlights (L4) / STAR Downlights (Gnd, L2 & L3)
- Exterior: STAR Downlights
- Car Park: JUNO LED Battens
“Over a 10 year period, the client is predicted to save $65,461.”
Energy Reduction: 52.8%
Payback Time: 3 Years
Predicted 10 Year Savings: $65,461
Reduction in CO2 Emissions: 27.99 tonnes p.a.
Prolux provide LED lighting upgrades to businesses, under the Victorian Energy Upgrades (VEU) Program. For an appraisal, call Prolux today on 1800 800 880.