Prolux Electrical Contractors provide economical solutions for large scale construction professionals, for pre-construction electrical works covering Government, Health, Infrastructure and Education sectors, inclusive of:
- Temporary Site Switchboard Layout Design and Installation
- Temporary Site Amenity Connection and Maintenance
- Temporary Site Office Design, Wiring and Connections
- Incoming Temporary Fibre and Data Co-ordination and Installation
- Temporary Site Security Lighting
- Temporary Site Security Solutions – CCTV, Surveillance and Guards
- Temporary Site Pedestrian Lighting
- Temporary Construction Lighting
- Temporary Construction Power
- Temporary Emergency and Exit Lighting Layout Design and Installation
- Temporary Generators – Supply and Installation
- Temporary Legislative Compliance Testing – RCD’s and Thermal Imaging
Prolux have the capacity to design and install all pre-construction electrical, data and fibre works for large scale projects, whilst small enough to provide personalised and tailored solutions which suit each client’s requirements, without the hefty price tag usually associated with pre-construction works.
Using Prolux Electrical Contractors will ensure that you are provided with the same professional service as seen across our Project and Service / Maintenance divisions.
Prolux have completed all pre-construction electrical, data and fibre works for:
- Lend Lease; engaged to undertake the $338 million Rod Laver Arena refurbishment
- Cross Yarra Partnership (joint partnership between John Holland, Lend Lease & Bouygues Construction); engaged to undertake the $17 billion Melbourne Metro Tunnel & Stations PPP Project.