What is Voltage Optimisation? How does Voltage Optimisation work?
Voltage Optimisation is an energy saving technology that once installed with the main electricity supply will work to optimise and regulate the incoming power to a building, ensuring that energy savings are maximised, without compromising the voltage power that is required.
How can you save money?
The Powerstar range of Voltage Optimisation units are uniquely designed with an efficiency rating of 99.91%. Along with the main benefits of reducing electricity costs and carbon emissions, clients also benefit from reducing their maintenance costs. The standard Australian voltage supply to a building is 230V, however the average voltage emitted from the National Grid is 247V (although it can be as high as 253V). You could be paying for electricity your building doesn’t require.
Installation of a Voltage Optimisation unit at Melbourne University’s Law Building. This particular unit saved our client over $30,000 on their annual electricity bills, without making any other adjustments. The return on their investment was three years.
1. Visit site – we review your building’s voltage, free of charge
2. Detailed analysis – provide you with a data report of your building’s electricity consumption
3. Provide savings – we guarantee that if your building uses more than 230V we can save you money. If the minimum savings are not achieved, we will provide payment to compensate for the difference between your actual savings and our guaranteed savings. Our warranty includes parts and labour for a 15 year period.
You can achieve more than 90% in savings…
Introducing the new LED High Bay from Maser
Whether you need to upgrade industrial lighting in an existing facility, or select lighting for a new construction project, the most energy-efficient LED lighting choice is the Digital Lumens Intelligent Lighting System. Why? The Digital Lumens System features smart LED luminaires – all with built-in occupancy and daylight harvesting sensors, wireless networking, and fully integrated controls.
By building intelligence into the entire system and into every fixture, the Digital Lumens System provides light when and where it’s needed to minimise energy consumption. It also gathers and reports on all of your lighting usage for an unparalleled insight into how and where lighting is used.
The new Maser intelligent High Bay light fitting is perfect for warehouses, manufacturing premises, cold storage facilities, maintenance depots, airline hangers and more.
• Five year warranty on the entire system
• Rated life of 107 000+ hours (ILE Series) & 200 000+ hours (DLE Series)
• Listing on the Design Lights Consortium Qualified Products List
• CE, UL/cUL, NOM, C-Tick and other listings covering the entire fixture
For more information on how we can save building owners thousands on electricity, call Prolux Electrical Contractors for a no obligation proposal today.
Call Prolux Electrical Contractors on 1800 800 880
The Melbourne electrician for all your electrical requirements.
3/52 Corporate Boulevard, Bayswater VIC 3153