Do the buildings you manage have adequate meters serving your tenants? Looking at dividing an area into sections for additional tenants?
Adding additional meters is a costly and disruptive exercise. There is an alternative solution – Interval Metering.
Interval metering works the same as if a full metering upgrade was carried out on a property, however at a far less cost, with minimal disruption.
Additional meters are added to the existing installation, and each new meter is assigned to each new tenant. At the end of each quarter, all tenants are billed by an electrical retailer – exactly the same as if the works were carried out in the traditional manner.
What are the benefits of Interval Metering, as opposed to traditional Billing Meters?
• Interval Metering can be retrofitted to most existing installations.
• Upgrading the existing installation to meet the current regulations is not required.
• Booking in the works doesn’t require the services of the power companies (or their associated costs).
• There’s a quick turnaround from the pricing stage to the completion of works (no more than two weeks).
• Costs are generally less than half – typically, by adding two additional meters to a single tenancy it would cost approximately $7,500. Interval Metering on the other hand would only cost around $3,000.
Prolux Electrical Contractors are specialists in Interval Metering, managing the entire process from concept to completion.
“Costs are generally less than half.”
For further details on how Prolux Electrical Contractors can assist you with your interval metering requirements, call us today on 1800 800 880 today.